Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
An exquisitely restored and renovated Federation gem of grand proportions
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled on a double fronted block of approximately 1,000sqm, embraced by vibrantly manicured lawns and gardens, Bilyara' (c1904) strikes an immediate impression with its grand proportions and picturesque Federation faade.
Intelligently reconfigured and extended to suit a modern family lifestyle, it's been meticulously enhanced by sympathetic internal and external renovations while retaining all the most appealing hallmarks of its era. A highly flexible dual level layout encompasses a multitude of living spaces and a light-filled indoor/outdoor layout for effortless entertaining.
Blessed with a coveted rear-to-north aspect, it boasts a remarkably tranquil yet central waterside location, with rear access to the garage and driveway via a private laneway. A mere 200m from the ferry wharf for a scenic commute to Sydney CBD, it lies strolling distance to restaurants and cafes and moments from sought-after schools including Hunters Hill High and Primary and St Joseph's College.
- Luxuriously large upstairs master retreat with his and hers walk-in wardrobes, a spacious ensuite, marble fireplace and a stunning private balcony with elevated Lane Cove River views
- Flexible floor plan features up to five bedrooms in total (two with private ensuites)
- Open plan family living, dining and kitchen extending seamlessly to an alfresco terrace
- Fully-enclosable terrace for all-weather entertaining, enclosed by walls of glass bi-fold doors and featuring ceiling fans and mood lighting
- Terrace privately overlooks lush, fully-fenced lawns and established landscaped gardens
- Contemporary entertainers' kitchen equipped with stone benchtops and as-new stainless steel appliances including double ovens, a dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Separate formal lounge room and grand formal dining room with cast iron fireplace and access to the timber verandah
- High ornate ceilings throughout, polished timber floors, picture rails and leadlights
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, skylight, copious integrated storage space throughout
- Internal access to an automatic double garage, additional secure parking on driveway
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.